Apple Creek Sports Medicine Centre is proud to include Chiropractor, Dr. Livia Chiarelli on our health care team! Dr. Chiarelli received her Doctorate of Chiropractic from the Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College, an Honours Bachelor of Science from McMaster University and also holds a certification in Contemporary Medical Acupuncture from McMaster University and is a Full Body Certified Active Release Technique(ART) provider.
Dr. Chiarelli has a special interest in sports injury utilizing a number of techniques including ART, acupuncture, manual therapies and an evidence based rehabilitation plan specific to each patient’s needs or injury. She also believes in the use of functional outcome measures in order to prevent injuries before they occur.
When Dr. Chiarelli is not treating as a chiropractor you can find her spinning and chasing her dog Axel.
- Medical Acupuncture Provider
- Full Body Active Release Technique (ART)
- Level M1 and M2 Graston Technique
- Neurokinetic Therapy (NKT) Level 1
- Functional Anatomic Palpation (FAP) Spine
- Rock Doc- Fascial Movement Taping Rock Tape
- Custom Orthotic Therapy and Gait Analysis- The Orthotic Group
- Certified Complete Concussion Management Inc (CCMI) Practitioner
Dr. Chiarelli works full time as a chiropractor at Apple Creek Sports Medicine Centre in Markham.